With just 6cm high, our Lemelia light is the smallest and cutest Gingko have ever created, making it extremely portable and versatile in your home. Although it is small, it still packs a punch in terms of impact.
If you want to be the envy of your friends, this superior light can be switched, with a simple touch of the beautiful wood, between a warm white light emitted through the premium frosted glass, and a vibrant alternating color option.
The Lemelia Light combines natural, sustainable wood with frosted glass that is non-fragile and premium quality, making it perfect for so many spaces and occasions.
Designed in-house by Gingko in Warwick, UK.
- Product material: FSC certified white ash, black or walnut wood with premium non-fragile frosted acrylic glass
- Two light modes with 7 light colour changing or warm white light mode
- Battery life: 12-15 hours
- Light Source: 4 x 0.2 watts RGB LEDs
- LED colour temperature: 2900K~3100K
- Power input: DC5V 0.5A
- Power source: 600MAH Li-on rechargeable battery
- Product size: 45mm diameter × 60mm high or 1.77" diameter x 2.36" high
- Product weight: 102g or 0.22lbs
See the rest of the Gingko range here